Wednesday 17 December 2008

I've done something right...

...because I've gotten so much love back lately. I started blogging seriously in late september I think it was. I entered a lot of challenges and blogcandy and you know what? I've won, 6 times now. I'm so happy that I decided on having my own candy. It feels right to give some of that love back. I have looked and searched through all my stash and found so much valentine goodies for you. I will photograph it soon and put it up. If you haven't joined my candy yet, you should! Click on the image to the right to read all about it.

I also got a card from a woman named Ramona. She is on one of my yahoogroups. I was on a RAK list on that group, but took my name off due to a personal tragedy over 2 years ago. I just didn't have the strength to send cards to people. I didn't even feel like stamping for almost a year (wanted to start selling everything, but didn't have the energy to do that. Good thing I didn't) Anyway, she kept my address and sent me a card from time to time when noone else did. She brightened my days with her cards when I needed them the most. A couple of days ago I got a new card from her - congratulating me and my fiancée on our anniversary. That was so sweet of her! Here's the card she sent. I think the green circles are cut out and glued on the card. A very beautiful card, you might get an idea despite the bad scan.



Just the other day I found out that I won another candy from Suzanne. YEY! If you haven't visited her blog you should. She makes wonderful cards in so many different styles. And you want to know what the best part is? The stamp is signed by the illustrator Robin Ireland so it's a collector's item. I feel like such a groupie, lol. You can find more of these kind of stamps at Susana's custom art & carddesign They are very stylish. Can't wait to do some stamping with my new candy.
Here's what is on its way to me :D



I also got my candy I won from whimsy stamps. I had three stamps to choose from: the duck, frog or turtle. The turtle was my last choice, but when I saw him up close I noticed he was wagging his tail and I fell for him straight away. I think he can cheer up anyone's lousy day.



Before that I won a chocolate stamps treat from Michele. I haven't done anything with the stamps yet, but I want to use them for Valentine cards and birthday ones.



I also won a candy for sending Christmascards to american soldiers that were stuck in Iraq for the holidays. I got to choose one stampset from Gina K designs and chose this Halloween one



And my first candy was when I entered with a lot of cards and my name got picked out of 1500 cards! I got 2 sets of stamps from unity stamps.




I also won a stampin' up set from Heather. I get to choose one, but I don't know from which ones. She will get back to me with pics. Isn't that wonderful?!

I've had so much fun with both entering candy and having my own. I will definately have more of my own candy in the future. Too bad they just increased the postage here in Sweden again :( because I need to be careful not to get my package too heavy.
Hope you've been having a good day today. See you soon.

No comments: