Sunday 28 December 2008

Whimsy stamps DT call

I really really wanted to join this DT call at Whimsy stamps but since I'm not home I don't have access to my stuff :(
I wrote and hoped that she would like some of my other cards I've made, but initially I wanted to use the turtle I won in her candy.
I'm going home soon and will make a card with the turtle. Hopefully she will be so blown away with my talent that she will forget I missed the deadline, lol.

Keep your fingers crossed since my new year's resolution is to get on a DT and get published in a magazine this year...

2 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Hi Katarina! Thank you for your interest in Whimsy's design call. I love your enthusiasm! Your artwork is great too. :) Unfortunately, I can not extend the call deadline, but I did want you to know that we will be looking for new guest designers every month. I do hope you'll try out in January for our February spot. :)

Take care and have fun with that turtle, can't wait to see what you come up with. :)

Anonymous said...

Hiya hunni, i have some guest DT spots avalible for 2009 if you check back though my blog for details, email me three pieces of work and we'll go from there! www.charismacardz.blogspot.com goes live on the 8th jan xx