Thursday 4 December 2008

Cuttlebug lovers

If you have one and you love using it, why not join the weekly challenges that are held at cuttlebugchallenge? They are not hard and if you own at least one die you can join (yeah, right, like there's anyone with a CB that has just ONE die, lol).

I haven't actually joined the challenges yet, I've been too focused on my Chrismascards, but as soon as things calm down after the holidays I will join. If you have read my blog for a while you know I love joining the challenges. Such a great way to kick yourself in the you-know-what and getting things done. I always need a deadline, although I can get too pressured by it sometimes. This is supposed to be a relaxing hobby and I'm trying to keep a good balance between being too lazy and an overachiever ;)

No comments: