Thursday 4 December 2008

Lilac card and followers

A couple of days ago I got my first follower- without threats or anything, lol. One day later I had three, then two more and today the number increased to six! I'm so happy that anyone would actually want to subscribe to my blog. I don't care what reasons you have - if it's to keep track of all the candy, find new challengeblogs, or - dare I say it - you actually LIKE my blog. I'm so happy about it! When I started my own candy I was thinking about having "add me as a follower" as one of the rules. I'm glad I didn't though, because I wouldn't have known that there are people that want to read my blog and not just add themselves as followers for the candy.
Thank you all "fans" for making my day!

I haven't been cardmaking that much this week, mostly because I've been preparing for tomorrow (or actually today since it's waaaay past midnight). I wanted to enter a Basic Grey DT call that was supposed to end tomorrow. I had everything colored and done, just needed to assemble it, but when I went to the BG challenge the DT call was closed. I didn't even have the energy to get annoyed. I will finish the card later, but won't be able to show it to you until X-mas. I have some friends that are lurking around here and I want them to be wowed by the real thing when I send them the card.

However, I did finish a pair of beautiful earrings I made for myself for tomorrow.
I'll show them to you after the love of my life has seen me in them. I hope you will be having a great thursday - I know I will despite the horrible rain/snow mush. Yuck!

Here's a better photo of my card for the cutecardthursday lilac challenge. I'm very much into coloring around the image to make them pop. I used a warm tone for this one. I actually don't have that light shades among my alcoholmarkers, but I'm using my Tombows for this and it works great, don't you think?

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Sweet card.
xAndrea

ribenaruby said...

Beautiful colours on this creation. cute images!