Wednesday 2 December 2009

12 tags of Christmas - day 1


I'm so happy that Tim Holtz' 12 tags of Chrismas has started. Have you seen it yet? I thought it would start on december 13:th so I'm happy it's on now.

Yesterday after my Christmasshopping (where I found all gifts and tons of new beautiful fabrics) I gave it a go on tag for day 1. I had two ideas and actually finished both of them. Here are the results:

I just love the birdset of clearstamps I got a while back. I bought it from a blogger I was following. She advertised on her blog that she wanted to sell the set and I jumped right on it. I was surprised that noone had contacted her. The set is stunning and the price was great too.
I used peeled paint and vintage photo for this one.

This other tag uses a fairy stamp from PSX (remember that fab company?)
The text has crackle medium on it. Colours used: broken china and tattered rose. The swirl is made using a qk die.



post signature

No comments: