Tuesday 1 December 2009

Wishful tag

Christmas is just around the corner. It's december 1:st and I'm celebrating with a little Christmas tag. I'm off Christmasshopping soon today, but I wanted to show you the quick tag I made. Took me 30 minutes tops. The image is from plate 22 from sweetpea stamps.





The tag is quite simple really, just stamped the image once, added another bamboo stamp on top. Then I coloured the image with promarkers, added a gold bead on the flower and filled it with crackling lacquer. I stamped the word "wish" in fired brick distress ink and added red glitter glue on top. Finally I inked the edges with peeled paint. And voilá, a finished tag in 30 minutes tops.
Tag measures about 4-1/2 x 2".

I'm entering the special promarker challenge with this tag. It's a challenge that goes on from today (dec 1:st) until january 5:th. You need to make anything but a card with a Christmas theme. There are some great prizes to win so I'm in ;)

post signature

3 comments:

Wiccababe said...

such a pretty tag Katarina
thanks for joining us this month on PfP and good luck
remember to enter the blog candy on the weekend workshop too
Debbi
xx

Juls said...

this is gorgeous!! what a beautiful image! Love how you have just added colour to her fress and the flower in her hair. so striking!!

Leann said...

This is so pretty! Hope you had a good christmas shop :)
Hugs x