Tuesday 3 March 2009

I'm baaack

I'm back from a wonderful week-long celebration to Barcelona! The city was even more amazing than I remember and I took so many photos we had to buy a new memorycard, lol. Let's just say I won't be scrapping all of the photos :D

I had a wonderful time and I'll show you some of the photos later on. Right now I'm pooped and abstinent for crafting. I actually joined the easter swap and got my partner assigned. I know what I'm going to sew for her and it should fit her in style. But I won't be able to show you until I've sent it to her at the end of march (in case she's lurking around).

Speaking of march: My birthday is coming up on the 13:th (cards and gifts are welcome ;) and I had planned to get myself some stamps and dies from around the world. After looking at the exchangerate I won't be able to :( It is insanely expensive and the Swedish krona is not worth much. I'm quite disappointed because I haven't been splurging so I could treat myself on my b-day. Sigh. The stamps I really really wanted were the new Charlotte and Charlie stamps from Whiff of joy. I have been hoping that they would come out with new stamps and now that they have...*sob*

I will just have to make the best of it and one of the thing is that I have found a lot of candy for march. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to win myself a b-day gift? I had found some for last week, but I didn't have time to put up the links. I was doing a secret project before we left and just barely made it. I actually finished the details 20 min before we had to go to the airport at 4 in the morning, lol.

At least you know I'm back and my creative juices have been recharged (or refilled maybe?) See you soon.

No comments: