Friday 12 June 2009

New items on etsy

I'm trying to kick myself in the behind and upload some of the things I have made lately. It would be so much fun to sell something I have made. I have sold one thing through etsy and I remember how happy I was that a stranger not only liked something I made but actually wanted to pay for it, lol.

If you have any tips or feedback for me I would love to hear it. I promise I won't get offended (as long as it's constructive ;)

It's hard to decide how much the items should cost, but I'm taking material costs+ some for the work and idea. I'm also making sure it's not overpriced. I try to think what an item like that costs in the shop (although it's not handmade) and would I pay those prices myself? I'm not trying to get wealthy here, I would just love if someone liked my stuff.

I'm trying to take as good pics as possible so it looks somewhat professional. I'm planning to put up sewn dolls, jewelry, altered albums, cards and other sewn things. If you have any suggestions let me know.

Here are some other things I'll be uploading as soon as they're finished. I need to go to the sewingstore and get some supplies. Let me know what you think :)


I need a snap for this bag and a way to finish off the ribbon/cord. Right now I'm using it for my unfinished sewing projects. It measures about 10x15"


Woolen bunny heart. This one is totally finished.


Need a closing for this one too - a make-up bag. Isn't it adorable?

No comments: