Thursday 10 September 2009

Magnolia snowman


10 minutes left to the deadline of the just magnolia challenge blog! I knew I had to use this sketch as soon as I saw it. I got the snowman stamp and some papers last friday and the card just appeared to me as soon as I saw the sketch. I wanted to use my new snowflake punch for the circles and the rest is history :)

Here it is. I love this stamp - it was my favourite from the start but it took me so long to get it. Finally it's mine, mwahaha!
I liked the papers although they are a bit uncharacteristic for me. I mean blue and brown? So not my thing, but I'm open to challenges.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just adore this snowman!! So beautifully colored and the papers are yummy too!! TFS !HUGS

Elena said...

What a beautiful card! I love this cute snowman! Your coloring is so pretty and I love the papers you chose too! Really love the layout of this card!
Thank you so much for visiting me and leaving me very kind comment!
I am really sorry what you went through with the DT...
I think your work is very inspiring and amazing! I also saw your handmade crafts! You are very TALENTED!!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

So CUTE!! gosh, I have been a very bad blogger! It's been way too long since I've come to visit you and I've missed out on a lot! This snowman is adorable! Gotta put him on my wish list! Great card girlfriend!! hugs!