Sunday 25 October 2009

I won a challenge!


I seem to have won a challenge at everybody art with my babycard for Alison.
I'm so excited because this is my second challenge win. I have entered so many challenges throughout my blogging year and I haven't won anything for quite a while. Makes me feel so special having my name up there and all, lol.

I have won a $10 giftcertificate to spend at digital delights by louby loo. Thank you so much for the prize guys.

I also wanted to share with you that my bunnyheart (see post below) made 110sek on the auction. That's about $15. Not bad, huh? Nobody would probably buy it for that much, but since it was an auction and everything goes to rosa bandet people felt more generous. I hope my earrings will bring in even more since I'm superproud of them and think they are gorgeous. They end tomorrow monday and you can see them HERE.


post signature

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

YAY!!! Congrats on ALL points, Katarina! Have fun shopping! hugs!!