Tuesday 5 January 2010

My top 10 from 2009

Quixotic paperie are having a mystery blogcandy. What you need to do is make a post showing your best card from 2009. Hurry because it ends tonight 5:th at midnight GMT.

I had a hard time deciding so I made a top 5 instead with the fav card on top. I like it the most because I made the rings/buttons myself instead of using the usual flowers as decorations. It was also one of my first brownish cards - not a colour I use a lot.


An ATC with my new distress inks:

Stars and snowflake dies as decorations to match the paper:

Looks like the pig is playing the guitar. Cupcakes with dimensional medium on instead of flower decorations:

A great sketch I followed and first time I used my leaf dies:


EDIT: I've uploaded 5 more cards to make it my top 10 instead. The reason I'm doing this is to be in a challenge over at the JP hobby blog.



Looking at these cards you would think I'm a huge Magnolia fan, lol. I started getting them as late as about 8-9 months ago and actually don't have more than 15 stamps. But it seems like they give me a lot of inspiration.

Now I look forward to making even better cards and progressing more in 2010!
One of my new year resolutions is to be at least a guest designer for Whiff of joy and House mouse. Let's see if that's possible...


post signature

3 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Beautiful Cards, I love all of your layers and detaiils!

MarkerGeek said...

They are all fab!
Thank you for joining in with us at Quixotic Challenges!

Gosia said...

Fantastic work,your card are so beautiful.