Tuesday 13 April 2010

Needleholder and cookies

Hi and welcome back to my blog. Today I've been making my first project for the pixie cottage. I can't show it to you yet so I thought I'd show you one of the other things I've finished earlier.

It's a holder for needles or brooches. I really needed one since I've been keeping my needles in different places in old shoulderpads. This way I can keep them is style!
















Don't you just love the fabrics?
















And just to entice you more, here's what I baked yesterday and ate basically the whole day today. It's a new reciepy from a book I got at a sale at the supermarket. It's baked on one of those oventrays with a higher edge. I made half a portion as the trays are quite big. Didn't want to waste that much ingredients in case it was blah. It wasn't :D It's a bit chewy and sirapy. The chewy part is oatmeal which I really love in cookies. Wish I could invite you over!



post signature

4 comments:

Unknown said...

what a cute little needleholder! i don't sew...but if i did, tha twould come in handy! and oh wow...yummy cookies!!!! now i want a cookie! :)

Kat said...

Love your needle holder Katarina, it is lovely fabric.

Your baking looks yummy. I've been baking too. It is my turn to bake for the teas at my WRI meeting tomorrow. I did most of it on Sunday and some more last night. Today I made some finishing touches and unfortunately I've eaten a few things....which is not really good for me lol! As usual I have made too much....I've made 9 different things, from traybakes to meringues and my famous carrot cake.

Kat xx

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a great little sewing pouch. I love to sew too and this really appeals to me. Great job!
Denise
Pixie Cottage DT

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh man...I'll bring a pot of coffee!! Those look too yummy!! And so does your little needle pouch! You're so talented!
hugs!
Sharon