Friday 30 July 2010

New blog look

How do you like the new look of my blog? I didn't even notice that the old template I had was gone. Just saw a message behind my posts that said the video or picture was removed. So I went back to the cutest blog on the block and chose this one. I'm very into turquoise right now, but wanted to keep my pink banner. I also wanted to keep it simple and I might have wished this was a bit paler, but otherwise I think it looks wonderful. Who doesn't like glitter and butterflies, am I right? I just hope it's not too annoying for you to read. I know I've skipped some blogs because of their horendous colours (mostly dark) Holler if you hate it and I'll see what else I can find.

post signature

1 comment:

Louise said...

Snap!! The same thing happened to my blog and I chose the same new background as you :) What great taste we have xx