Friday 29 October 2010

Published again!

My computer has been taking a little vacation for the last couple of days. Today it came back and allowed me to read through my e-mails. One of them was from scrapbook news and review which is an online magazine. They informed me that the project I had sent in is going to be published in Volume #3, Issue #11 Sunday, October 31, 2010 8pm EST - their special double issue!

I'm so happy because this is the first time I sent anything to them and they accepted me at once. It was the same thing with stampers' sampler; got published on the first try. I'm going to be so spoiled expecting to be published every time, lol.

It's funny because I made that project for the GDT spot at Whiff of joy. Katharina didn't offer me any position, but instead I used the project and got published. I have taken away the pics until the end of november, but if you've been visiting my blog maybe you remember THIS POST?

post signature

No comments: