Sunday 2 January 2011

Have a cool yule

Here is my last Christmas card I made in 2010. I didn't have the time to show you so I'll start of the new year with it. I wanted to use a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp for a sassy card for my single fashionista friend. I made her a pair of pink angel earrings (that I totally forgot to photograph, duh) I didn't have any Christmas Kraftin' Kimmies so I improvised using Christmaspapers. I've had the papers a while, but the stamp is brand new. I'm very happy with the colouring and the way I cut the circle around her. Makes it look like she's sitting on the edge.


Challenges for this card:

7 kids college fund - anything goes
CES challenges - anything goes
Crafty catz - your fav challenge ( I chose #57 spots and stripes)
Creative craft  - anything goes
I love promarkers - anything goes
Promarker challenge - anything goes
Sketch and stash - sketch #27 turned upside down

Supplies:
Stamp: Kraftin Kimmie, can be bought at: stamp and create
Colour: promarkers
Papers: dovecraft
Other: distress ink, silver pen for the edges, nestabilities for the circles and cornerrounder punch.

post signature

12 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Katarina, another gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
Happy New Year!

Sue said...

fabulous card and you have coloured your image beautifully:)

Thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

coops said...

gorgeous card katarina.i love this kraftin kimmie image and your colours are stunning.
thanks for playing in our mega christmas challenge at PFP :D

xx coops xx

chris said...

such a beauty, I love it.
hugs chris xx

katesacraftybugger said...

Gorgeous card , i love the layout ,the papers and the image but especially your colouring-thanks for joining us at I♥ promarkers -Kate

carol said...

super image and a perfect card, thanks for playing along with our challenge at Craftycatz. x carol

Vicky said...

Hiya Katarina!

Stunning card hun, love this sweet image and your papers are just beautiful :o)

Thank you for joining us at Sketch and Stash and good luck!

Hugs Vicky xx

Nikbee said...

A gorgeous card. Love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.

Nikki x

Julie said...

Wow, Katerina - this is gorgeous!! Love your papers and your paper piecing is perfect!! Thanks for joining us at PFP fo rour mega challenge, Juliex

Julie said...

Forgot to thank you for also playing along with the latest challenge at CES, so thank you!! Juliexx

Karen said...

Lovely Katarina, love all the layers, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Aunty Sue said...

great card and thanks for joining us at crafty catz