Sunday 11 December 2011

Decorating the tree


Here is another Christmascard that I made. I already had the image coloured which saved me tons of time. It's quite simple, but I wanted to put focus on the trees. I added some glittery gelly roll on some of the details and text. I'm actually surprised that I like it so much because it's so simple.


Challenges:
Paper sundaes - anything Christmas
Papertake weekly - anything
Promarkers - celebrations
Stampin for the weekend - Christmas

post signature

5 comments:

sara said...

fab card love the colour combo thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x

Slightly Bonkers said...

Hi there, I just came across your blog and it is really cute. Loving the Christmas cards :)

lis-m said...

fab card, love those papers...
thanks for joining us in the Mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers.
Hugs xx

Kimberly said...

Cute image, great paper...thanks for joining us at passion for promarkers this month. www.justwordz.ca

Julie said...

Great card - love the colours! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP, Juliexx