Tuesday 15 December 2015

I'm back with some Christmascards


Looking through my blog I've noticed how long ago it's been since I posted anything. No wonder I can hear crickets every time I open my blog :D It's not like I haven't made anything, just haven't felt like blogging about it.

Yesterday I started on a few Christmascards. I wasn't planning on making any this year as I was making decorations and cards for a wedding at the beginning of december. But I took out a few images, matched some promarkers with the papers I wanted to use and BAM!

All I can say is: the papercrafting bug is back. Can I hear a YEY!?


So yesterday I managed to make four cards. Usually I don't like to repeat myself, but since everyone will only get one card, no one has to know that the others got similar ones, am I right? Still, even if I used the same paperline and colors I still used different images because let's face it, how fun is it to color the exact same image? I get bored after two, haha.
I was quite pleased with how fast my coloring skills came back. The cards are quite simple, but I invested the time in nice coloring instead.


For these two cards I have used images from Magnolia.
The papers I got years ago in a crafting magazine.
I have used promarkers to color the images, my lovely cuttlebug for the shapes and some random flowers and embellishments for decorations.


I'm entering some challenges too. Jeez, it's been a while. I wonder if anyone remembers me? :D

I also noticed I need to update my challenge bloglist. You're gone a year or so from blogland and POOF - half of the challenge blogs are gone. What challenge blogs do you enter? Please leave a message and I'll update my list (which you can see to the right)

Bunny Zoe's - Sparkle
Creatalicious challenges  Something old (papers, images) and something new (glitterpaper)
Cute card thursday  - Glitter
I love promarkers  - Anything goes
Pile it on challenge - Anything Christmas/winter
Promarker challenge  - Let's celebrate
Sketch saturday - (the sitting Magnolia card)

3 comments:

Helen said...

Gorgeous cards - love the colours!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Merry Christmas!
Helen x

PS - for a (very comprehensive!) list of challenges try Paper Playful

The Crafty Den said...

Beautiful cards Katarina. I love the images you've used and your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Don't forget to come back on 5th Jan 2016 for our new challenge and to find out if you are one of our lucky winners. Hugs, Denise x

coops said...

Gorgeous cards Katarina.Your tildas are so sweet and i love your pretty designs and colours.
Thanks for joining us in our Mega Christmas Challenge at PFP :D


xx coops xx