Tuesday 26 April 2016

Sending you a note

Another tuesday and another card. Today I have made a sweet "girly" card using stamps from Kraftin' Kimmie. It's been years I feel like since I used these stamps and I have quite a few that haven't seen ink yet, poor things.
So today I used some of them.
Kraftin Kimmie Marie Antoinette closeup

I used "Marie Antoinette" with the matching sentiment and a rosestamp from "The swan princess". 
Around the image I stamped the rose using a clear inkpad and clear embossing powder. I then went over the area using a distress crayon in the color "peeled paint". I rubbed it on and used a waterbrush to smear it out.
 
Kraftin' Kimmie Marie Antoinette side

The image itself is colored using promarker pens. The sentiment is stamped using a distress pad in the color "peeled paint" aswell. 
I added glitterglue to the butterfly and to the girl's roses in her hair. I also used liquid pearls and a toothpick to add tiny pearls to the decoration in her hair to make it resemble beads.
Kraftin' Kimmie sending you a note card

Supplies:
Stamps: "Marie Antoinette" and "The swan princess" from Kraftin' Kimmies
Color: promarkers and distress crayon (peeled paint)
Papers: "Gossamer" from memorybox 
Dies: circle and scalloped circle: nestabilities, fleur de lis punch: ek success, pink scallop: shaped scissors, butterfly: martha stewart punch

Challenges:
Fab n funky - winged things
I love promarkers: pastel colors
Kraftin' Kimmie - seeing double + sketch
Simon says wednesday - make it girly
 
post signature

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card... Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky:)
Wendy xx

Catie Cuddles said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. What a lovely image and layout. Thanks for joining us at fab'n'funky challenges.
Happy crafting!
Catherine ( DT ) x

Catie Cuddles said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. What a lovely image and layout. Thanks for joining us at fab'n'funky challenges.
Happy crafting!
Catherine ( DT ) x

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my goodness...this is absolutely fabulous. So many pretty details and gorgeous design. Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin Kimmie challenges this week. Glad you got to ink your stamp up again :o)

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creation! I love image and design!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge:
Ileanaxx