Friday 20 May 2016

New project on the way and a guest designer spot next week


Annie Sloan chalk paint nightstand

Let me show you my next project in waiting. It's this horribly ugly nightstand that I'm "dyeing" to get some paint on. It has a wonderful shape though and I think it will look great when it's transformed.

I've purchased Annie Sloan's chalk paints (white and basic colors) and will mix my own hues. I want the nightstand to be some kind of shabby white, but I don't know what color to use underneath. Which color would you like to see? I'm thinking about a pale grey or lilac, but maybe you would like to see babypink or some kind of green? Leave a comment and we'll see what this will turn out like.

It will be up for sale (Skåne area) so if you love the shape of it and are thinking about any specific shade, let me know. It doesn't matter to me what color I play with and don't worry - you're not obligated to buy it if you don't like the endresult. 
It measures about 38x37x56

Then I have some other news to share with you. Remember this?


I have made a project with it. I ended up not using the Annie Sloan paints, but some fabulous papers from Graphic45 instead.
The absolute best part is that it will be shown as my guest designer project on the

I think I will be able to post it on this wednesday so make sure to check back by then. Here's a sneak peak:


Wishing you a fantastic weekend.
 
post signature

No comments: