Wednesday 24 December 2008

Merry Christmas to all

Today, on the 24:th we're celebrating Christmas here in Sweden. At 3 o'clock most of us watch a Disney Christmas celebration program that is 1 hour long. It's parts of Disney movies put into a show that is presented by the cricket from Pinochio.

I have also opened my first gift. Me and my fiancée exchange one gift in the mornings. I got a USB cup warmer! It's so great because my tea always gets cold while I sit in front of the computer. Now it will stay at 50-60 degrees all the time :)

I'm hoping you are having a lovely Christmas or doing the really last last preparations for tomorrow. Here's a tag I made for a friend that I sent together with a small pile of gifts. I'm so fond of the Basic Grey paper. I put some gold glitter on the text and dimension thingy on her boots and the bell. I'm really glad I got this stamp as my first Magnolia.


No comments: