Wednesday 18 March 2009

Cute card thursday is one year old!



To celebrate their first blogoversary Cute card thursday are celebrating with a great remake of the blog and some fabulous prizes this week! I still haven't gotten any Whiff of joy stamps, so I'm hoping to win that prize :) (although all of them are fab)

The challenge was to follow a sketch designed by Whiff of joy owner Katharina. I really enjoyed this sketch since I love tags (not that you would notice, lol). Think it's time for me to work with tags again, but not as embellishments like I usually do, but as the focal point, like here. I'm very happy with how the card turned out. For some reason I'm into using bright and summery colours. I wonder why, haha.





I know I haven't been posting as much as before and that's because I haven't been making many cards lately. I'm sewing instead and and feel a bit of a jewelry itch :) I need to finish the project for the easterswap I joined. I also have some pics to show you what I got for my birthday AND today I got the new hÄnglar clubkit. I won't want to keep them all, but don't know what to do with the rest. I was thinking about doing a charity sale again, but it didn't seem to go as well as I had hoped. Oh well, I'll see if I can put some pics of them at least.

Oh, and don't forget Cheri's candy. All you need to do is be post number 150 to get the cute polarbear from Whimsy stamps. Right now there are 55 posts, so let's increase them and make Cheri happy :)

Ta ta for now.

2 comments:

Conibaer said...

What a cute card!!! Love the circle!

Cathy said...

Cute card - love that duckling, very spring like.
You mentioned on my blog that you might have some Hanglars available - I would be VERY interested - we just can't buy them in England :(.
Hugs
Cathy xx