Saturday 21 March 2009

Penny Black challenge #40



Can you tell that I long for summer? lol. I just love these flowery green/pink (my fav colourcombo) papers. Here's what I whipped up for this week's Penny Black challenge.

The challenge was to follow a sketch and here's what I did. As usual the photo gets weird in my yellow light, the colours are more pink and magenta, but I must say I like this kind of Vintage colouring too. Maybe I should distress the card :) If you look at the post with my duckcard (below) you can see what a difference there is if I photograph by night or in daylight! I really have to make myself one of those lightboxes. Soon! :D

Thanks for taking a look at my creation :)


1 comment:

Ila said...

Your card is Gorgeous!!..I love the bunny and the papers are Fabulous!!...Thanks so much for spreading the news of my BC...Good Luck!!....Hugs, Ila