Monday 6 April 2009

Whimsy DT call

EDIT: I actually didn't apply to the DT. I changed my mind in the last minute after properly reading through the rules. I just have one Whimsy stamp and I didn't think it would be fair to get chosen and just show cards with one image.

I got a tip once that I shouldn't bend backwards to join a DT but it should be the style and types of stamps I have and like using. So I'm still on a lookout for a DT team. But before that I think I need to figure out what my style is. I've developed enormously these 6 months that I've had a blog, but now I feel like I'm stuck. The challenges and the bloghopping I do influence mt e too much. I think I need to stop looking at other cards and make a card my way, like I used to, but with the extra development :)

Whimsy stamp challenges are having a DT call and here's what I'm applying with. It's some of the cards I'm happy with. There might be older ones that I'm more proud of, but I thought I'd apply with something more recent :)





2 comments:

Heather said...

Those are all super cute. Good luck with the dt call!

Laurel from CowTown Stamps said...

oh love that bday card with the dogs! thanks for the inspiration on suing the bday cuttle like that as a layer :) awesome cards! God's blessings, Laurel