Thursday 30 July 2009

Exciting news!!!

I have managed to fulfill my second new year resolution - to get on a designteam!!! I just got a mail letting me know that I'm one of the new 5 members of sweet pea stamps. I was supposed to find out today, but haven't checked my mail until now, late evening, because I didn't have any expectations on getting accepted. So it blew my mind even more when I read the mail. I even missed the subjectline of the mail: "Welcome to Sweet Pea Design Team" , lol.

The funny thing is that the coordinator of the DT is a woman I know from a swapgroup. I haven't talked to her for a long time, but now I recognized her name. It's such a small world - especially in blogland.

Today I was in town in a scrapshop that is closing. She had 70% off, so I got some papers and more brads (My big box is overflowing, so I sense some of that will go into a blogcandy I'm planning in august. What? Is august already on saturday?! Eeeek! Now I have even more reasons to celebrate so I'm hoping to have a weekly candy or something like that). I'm really looking forward to using my new stash for the DT projects. I have bought quite a lot things lately, I'll show you later.

Anyhee - I'm totally gobsmacked and still shocked my name is on the company's homepage. Take a look HERE

YEY!!! Thanks everyone who has supported me. I also noticed I now have 37 followers. Amazing. Lots of hugs to all of you out there. Now I'm off to dreamland, but before that I'm going to shake my booty and be happy. It doesn't get much better than this :D

No comments: