Friday 7 August 2009

Wedding anniversary card

Have I been having fun today or what! I have finally had a little bit of energy (or it might have something to do with the fact that I cleaned some of my corner yesterday and I could actually move in there, not sit on stamps, etc. lol). I finished THREE sewingprojects and made this card after a sketch. I really liked the sketch when I saw it the first time and then I lost track of it. I was afraid it was for an old challenge and that I wouldn't find it, but then it popped up again.

The sketch was from this weeks create 4 fun blog and here's how it looked. I got really inspired and knew just which papers I wanted to use. I had just bought a white/grey/black wedding paperstack at a 70% off sale.


The card is for my friend that got married last year. He's celebrating his first wedding anniversary and I thought it would be a nice gesture to send them a card.




I also saw a challenge somewhere where you needed to use doodling - which I did around the edges. This is my first doodling if I remember correctly. I wanted the doodling to look like the sign for "eternity" (the laying down 8) If you know which challenge has the "doodling" theme, let me know.

Stamp from rubber trouble (it was my first stamporder)

4 comments:

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Katarina, What a great black and whilte card you have here :) Thank you for stopping by my page. You have some wonderful items here. I hope you'll come play Midnight Madness with us, best, ~Jeni

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! Great job on this weeks Cuttlebug Spot challenge, so glad you joined us!

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous! Perfect folder for a wedding/anniversary card. Thanks for joining us at TCS. xxD

Louise said...

Ooh, I love your card Katarina!
Louise x