Thursday 17 September 2009

Why is that sparrow standing underneath my pancake?

If you're wondering what the djuice that means I can tell you it's one of my examples in my university litterature. I can hear your thoughts "what is she studying?" lol.
I'm studying psychology and the chapter about language at the moment. That bizarre sentence is an example of "displacement" - a referral to the fact that language allows us to communicate about events and objects that are not physically present.

So there you have it. You've learned some psychology 101 :D

I've been working quite extensively on both my studying and my cards. Unfortunatelly I can't show them to you yet, but I will be uploading some new cards for the weekend.

Hope you're having a great week. I'm back to studying. Ta ta.

1 comment:

Louise said...

Sounds like heavy going, Katarina, 100% concentration required!!
Good luck :)
Louise x