Sunday 4 October 2009

Guest diva at Wags 'n whiskers



Wags 'n whiskers is a brand new stampcompany owned by Nikki Fairbairn and Lacey Stephens. Their images are based on their wonderful children and furry pets! Zoe and Danni are Nikki’s beautiful girls with their pets Gemma (the “fat” older cat in the logo) and Bella (Danni’s little kitten). Ansley is Lacey’s sweet daughter with her little Yorkshire Terrior (or Yorkie for short) named Princess. And Ryan is Lacey’s active son with his trusty doggie blanket named BoBo!

On october 9:th there will be a release and bloghop so go and sign up as a follower so you don't miss a thing! I think these stamps are going to be wonderful and a real hit, so I can't wait to see them! The cats on the logo are so full of personality. Can't wait to see the rest!

The company is also looking for a guest diva and I would love to join. I love animalstamps (although I haven't been playing with many lately). I have chosen one card that I'm very happy with, but also an animal one to show that I like to work with those too. I would love to be chosen for the GDT spot, so keep your fingers and toes crossed for me :)








post signature

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Best of luck, girlfriend! My fingers and toes are crossed for you! Love both the cards you submitted. You ROCK! hugs!