Monday 14 June 2010

Father's day

















This week's theme at the pixie cottage was father's day and I was lucky enough to get some new stamps just in time for the challenge. One of them was this beautiful nest stamp that I matched with some new papers I'd bought recently.

















I coloured the image with my promarkers and distressed it a bit with distress ink. I also distressed the edges of the outer card. The text is stamped with versamark and alphabet stamps and goldembossed. The butterflies are cut out from another patterned paper. Oh, and I added dimentional glaze on the eggs. I also spread out some goldembossing powder on the image to add specks and a more ged look.

post signature

3 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Wow Katarina. This card is gorgeous. Love it.

artish said...

your treatment on the eggs is superb...SO realistic looking!!!
great job!

DonnaMundinger said...

This is just beautiful Katarina! Love the embossing and the glaze on the eggs! xxD