Saturday 19 June 2010

Happy weddingday Swedish crownprincess Victoria and Daniel!

















Today at 3.30 pm the Swedish crownprincess Victoria married her Daniel Westling in Stockholm. I planned to go there to celebrate with thousand and thousands of people, but unfortunately due to my healthissues I had to stay at home :( I'm so disappointed and this will have to be the last thing I'm giving up. I've had it with missing out on life.

I'm trying to make the best of it and have been watching the whole ceremony on tv. Soon there will be the dinner with the weddingwaltz and weddingcake that I'm very curious about.

As a tribute to the newlyweds I made this card with this week's theme at pixiecottage that was "patriotic".






















If you've seen any video of the couple you will see that they are so happy and inlove with eachother. Especially the princess - she's glowing llike I've never seen anyone. I'm wishing them a long life of hapiness together.

Hipp hipp hooray!!!!

post signature

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful card! I love weddings, and especially royal ones! So sorry you were unable to go and celebrate with the crowds. Blue and yellow is one of my fave color combinations. Must be the half Swede in me! xxD