Sunday 30 October 2011

Quick and easy matchbox

















I have a quick and easy project for you today: a small decorated matchbox. I used one of the tiny collage stamps from plate 19. I don't know if you have seen this idea, but a couple of years ago it was very big in Sweden. Everyone was decorating matchboxes as a going away present. I didn't really get it, but thought I'd give the decorating itself a try. I think that matching (sorry about the pun) this with a candle and a bathgel maybe would be a better going away present. It's such a simple, cheap and great way to personalize your gifts. Maybe an idea for the upcoming holidays?

Challenges:
Basic Grey - anything goes (I used patterned paper from the fruitcake line called "pine branch")
Midnight madness - sketch #127

post signature

2 comments:

VICTORIA said...

Love your match box. Its so cute. :)

LindaS said...

Your beautiful decorated box Will look beautiful on the table beside the the candles. Love it. Decorated matchboxes is also known in Denmark. Thanks for joining the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, LindaS/MMSC'DT