Thursday 2 March 2017

Beaded heartlocket tutorial


Beaded heartlocket tutorial

Hey and welcome back. 
Today I want to share with you a tutorial I made for these cute reversible hearts made from beads. 

The locket is made by making two hearts (for example I made a dark blue and turquoise one for the big pendant). Then you stack them on top of eachother and sew together on the side using smaller beads (I used some silver ones).
You can add a lock of hair or a secret message before you sew them together and no one will know it's there until the heart breaks (literally).

Beaded heartlocket tutorial



I have seen some tutorials on youtube making these, but I find them hard to follow. It's confusing sometimes which bead you're supposed to go through and from which angle.
 So I made a tutorial where I've made charts to better understand how the hearts are assembled. It's not difficult so I hope you give it a try. If you do, please let me know.  

 I have entered instructables' Valentine's contest with this tutorial. 
If you have an account there, please vote for me. 
See the tutorial here:


Beaded heartlocket tutorial step 4


You can also see the videotutorial on youtube. However, I am going to edit that video and include Dusty. 

Don't know who Dusty is?


He's my trusted sidekick and the star of my youtube channel.
Check out some videos with him on my channel:


  Until next time: keep crafting!

post signature

No comments: