Tuesday 28 March 2017

Organizing box for teas tutorial



(You can find the whole tutorial and vote for me)




Hello my fellow dustbunnies.
Are you ready for another free tutorial?

This time I was in desperate need to get my loose tea sachets organized. And as luck would have it, instructables had a competition in categories "papercraft" and "cardboard" so I got motivated to make a tutorial and entered both contests with this project.

Organizing box for teas made from cardboard


If you like this project, take a minute to vote for me. Click the orange "vote" button in the top right corner on my instructable. 
You need to have an account on instructable to be able to vote. Having an account enables you to vote, save your favorite projects and make your own tutorials. There are tons of great tutorials on all kind of subjects so it's worth checking out.


Organizing box for teas made from cardboard - detail

This tutorial can also be adjusted and work as a jewelry organizer. 
I have used a sponge for the earrings and two foams from hairrollers for the rings. Comment down below if you would be interested in seeing a jewelryorganizing tutorial.


Organizing box for jewelry made from cardboard

Until next time: keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments: