Friday 7 November 2008

Sketch challenge

I've been having so much fun participating in challenges. I get more motivated when I have a deadline and when there are prizes for grabs :D
Here's a card that's been half-made forever. I got the image of the lady from a friend years ago (do you remember P.?). I thought she was so beautiful I didn't dare making a card, lol. The "B" stamp I picked up earlier this year together with my cuttlebug. I've been having it together with the lady, but didn't have more ideas than that. A while ago I bought a pack of papers and when working with this sketch I figured the colors of the paper would suit perfectly for this card. Naturally I had to use one of my CB embossingfolders again. I told you every card now will have some embossed paper. When I love something I love it to death (or boredom ;)


4 comments:

Maria McPherson said...

Oh gorgeous card! Thanks for taking part x

Anonymous said...

Fabby - great take on the sketch. :)

Vanessa.

Rachael Elliott said...

Lovely card!! Thanks for taking part :)

Craftyangel said...

scrummy card

thanks for taking part

Angie x