Monday 30 March 2009

Blueish card again

I needed to make a late birthday card for my mom's husband because I didn't send one on time. Then they went away for vacation and I decided to call and congratulate him instead, but they were out of the hotelroom so I never did. And then I sort of forgot *blushing*. So I thought I'd make it up to him by making him a belated card and admitting my forgetfulness. I feel so sorry for him because even his own son didn't call him on his b-day. I hope this will cheer him up.

I used a sketch I found at 2 sketches 4 you and a really fun themed challenge called "quilt" on roses on paper. I had so much fun making this card and now you know what you can do with all the scraps! The card measures 10,5x14cm.


3 comments:

Julia said...

I bet he loves it Katarina - it's really cute ..... and your birds card below - the colours are great:0)

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous card Katarina! I need to make a few like this myself. Thanks for folowinging my blog. Hope you signed up for the blog candy as well. xxD

maxine said...

Lovely cards, I love the cute dogs.