Sunday 29 March 2009

Just X-mas and b-day cards challenge 24

This week on Christmas and birthday cards challenge blog there was a slightly different sketch. I had just gotten THIS beautiful bird stampset in the mail and thought I'd try it out. I wanted to make something more "stampy" and not just use flowers as decorations for the circles.

I used my CB rings/circles in different sizes to cut out the circles. The birds are stamped with chalk ink. Papers are torn and distressed and that's it. I wanted to make a card that didn't take 2 days, lol. I like the slightly vintage look. Maybe that's what I'll explore next...After the previous b-day card I feel like I can do anything! :)


2 comments:

Mada said...

Very elegant card and that set of stamps is really beautiful. I love how you stamped in different colours and the papers you used are looking great.

Thank you for playing along this week at Just Christmas and Birthday Cards.

Hugs,
Mada

Stampin'Piper said...

Beautiful elegant card!

Thanks for joining us!

Hugs Tanja
(JCBC Team)