Saturday 15 August 2009

Jumping for joy

I have made another Christmascard, this time for the sunday sketch and stamp challenge blog. Here's the sketch they had:

and here's my card:

I've used a digistamp that I got from a blogfriend. It was enclosed in an english magazine last year I think. There is a whole sheet of adorable doggies and cats so I'm sure I'll be making more Christmascards with them. Don't you just love the pooch trying to escape his square, lol?
The image is coloured with promarkers: burnt sienna, apple, marsh green, berry red and carmine. I used white liquid appliqué on the furry part of the hat. I also used the dimensional liquid thingy on the pooche's nose, on some of the bulbs and on the text (I can't remember what the dimensional thingy is even called right now. Help anyone?). The text is from a piece of cardstock. I like buying papers with text on them because it gives you an easy and cheaper way to add sentiments.


I'm also putting up this card on our creative corner where the challenge is: "Christmas in august".

I hope you liked my card and that you will leave a comment :)

1 comment:

Sunday Sketch and Stamp said...

Great card! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp, and we hope you will join us again soon.

x