Saturday 28 November 2009

Black friday sales

I have been webshopping like crazy the last few days. I don't know how you shop, but I always need to look through EVERY single page to make sure I don't "need" anything. I did that while shopping at simon says stamp yesterday and checked out with 12 tubes of flowers among other things...a LOT of other things. That's about 60 in each one, lol. Let's just say I qualified for the free shipping on international orders. They have that at $150...Funny thing is that I read that and thought to myself:"$150! Does anyone come up to those amounts?!I guess maybe when several people join in on the order" LOL OR maybe it's people who just got out of the hospital and are happy to be alive and crafting. I ordered some Whiff of joys since it's better for me to buy them from the US than directly from the Whiff of joy shop due to the exchange rates. Feels weird.

Today I shopped at a new place called a cherry on top. I found them while looking for a paperset I found at someone's blog. I loved the papers she used in her project and googled it since I've never heard of the company. It's from we R memory keepers and the set is called Tiffany's. Just the right style and colours for me. So spot on! So they had a lot of specials, I even got a discount on shipping. One of the specials was to buy a 4x8" qk alphabet for only $10. I had it in my basket but after looking through their page a couple of hours it disappeared (out of stock) Oh well, I got tons of goodies. I'm really looking forward to that box (yes it was another box...do I hear a candy coming up? I think so...)

Other companies that have sales are Queen kat designs, sweetpea stamps and Whiff of joy. If you "need" something you should take part of the deals :)

Sweetpea stamps are having a sale on some of the beautiful fairystamps. Check them out and make sure you mention me during checkout :)

Queen kat designs - 20% off Queen Kat Design Stamps 20% off the Supplies Category. Good through november 30:th.

Whiff of joy - 20% off winterstamps. Until december, but who dares to wait?

A cherry on top - everything 10%-70% off. Good thru midnite, Sunday, Nov 29. [all times EST] Check out their Thanksgiving sale for more info and offers. Must use code: "THANKS".

Simon says stamp - everything 15% off with coupon "bf15". Ends friday at midnight.

Scrapyland - the best place to buy all your dies. The only place I've been buying dies (and now Michelle's, see below). Superdeals right now.

Michelles scrap - a tiny little store, but even better prices. If you're looking for great deals on nesties, Magnolias or Basic Greys that's the place to look. She also has a cute stampline of her own. Make sure to mention I sent you. Until the end of the month she has a 10% off everything in her store using code "10percent".

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I can't wait to get all the goodies I ordered. It's going to be a crafty Christmas...

post signature

No comments: