Tuesday 24 November 2009

New sweetpea stamps and referral program


I've been playing with the new stamps from plate 23 (above) from sweetpea stamps. I just couldn't stay away from ink and rubber yesterday, lol.
So much has happened with sweetpea while I was gone. The shop got a new look, the DT team got a new logo to put in the sidebar (I just haven't figured out how to put it up yet), tons of new stamps have come out and so much more. There is also a referral program where the DT members can earn rubber$ if they send people over to shop. So when you shop make sure to mention me when you check out. You need to write my full name (Katarina Maserak) and e-mailaddress (under my profile) All details here. Thank you.

There is a sale going on at the moment, so don't miss out! If you haven't seen the new fairystamps from the talented ching-chou kuik go and check it out. I love these stamps - there are a delight to colour. Here's one of the new stamps I got in my DT package. Isn't she a beauty?



There is also a challenge going on on the blog. When you've gotten your stamps make sure to join! You need to e-mail your entry before dec. 12:th to be in a chance of winning a $5 giftcard. You can enter as many times as you like. All details in the sidebar of the sweetpea blog.

Ok, on to my bookmark project. I've been playing with my distress inks. I really like the look Tim Holtz makes on his Christmas tags. Even if I follow him step by step I can't figure out how he does it! At least I had fun yesterday even if it didn't turn out like his.


I used broken china (blue) around the edges, sprayed with water and dried with my heating gun. Then I inked a swirlstap with green peeled paint and stamped a couple of times on the side. I sprayed with water again and let it bleed a little before I heat-set it. I inked up the girlstamp with black ink and stamped on the bottom of the bookmark. I coloured it slightly on the edges with my promarkers. Finally I inked the sentiment with versamark and stamped three times on the top. I stamped it so the whole text could be read. I then brushed some red pearl-ex over it to add that shine.



post signature

No comments: