Saturday 1 November 2008

Contests and sugarrushes

I've been so mad because I just missed a challenge where there were Magnolia's up for grabs. I'm currently looking to get one and it feels like this one just passed me by. If you made a card you got two chances. I did the card, but missed the deadline. With all the American timezones I thought I had more time. When I got there it was over because it was european time. Sigh! Hate when these things happen.

But I did manage to send in two cards to a sketchcontest. I wanted to make one more, but I couldn't find the stamp I needed. It just vanished. I also managed to break one of my more usable tools, so I'm totally pooped and annoyed right now. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.

Have a great Halloween-night! I'm going to sleep, grrr.

No comments: