Tuesday 11 November 2008

Design team call - heeeeeelp!

One of my new scrapshops is looking for a DT member, but I'm so nervous I don't know what to do! You are supposed to send in 4 cards that show your style and one of them has to be new. I don't even know what my style is, since I like to try out new things all the time. I usually try one style until I get bored and then move on to the next, so it's really hard for me to pinpoint what that is. I'm so freaked out since the deadline is on friday.

I have one card ready that I think is my style:


I like trying out cards using folds and advanced techniques, like the waterfallcard or diamondfold. I really want to wow them, but at the same time I don't want to blow them away too much so they have these great expectations that I won't be able to live up to later on.

Whaaaaa, I don't know what to send!!! HELP! HELP! HELP!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This card is beautiful!

I think you can use many different stamps and techniques and still have one style - it seems yours right now is coloring. So use folds, different stamps etc but wow them with your coloring skills! It makes you special. Good luck Katarina!

hugs,
Suzy