Sunday 9 November 2008

Pretty good deal

I came across this site that seems great. Here's what they say about themselves:

Peachycheap.com is an online store that sells one scrapbook product at a time at an awesome price.

Here’s how it works:

· Peachy Cheap sells one deal per day until it is gone.

· Everything is discounted up to 99% off retail price so they sell out fast.

· Act fast or you will miss out, once they are gone, they are gone.

· Shipping is always $4.99 and ships within 2-3 business days.

go to peachycheap

I'd love to shop from them, but unfortunately they don't ship abroad :( Thought I'd spread the word though so those of you in the US can enjoy it. I will have to settle with drooling over the daily deals :)

1 comment:

maddy hill said...

Thanks for visiting my blog kama x
love all your snippets of info ! i cant get that yummy stuff either in the uk .

Yes your right about the craft stamper mag it has got alot better. better more brighter projects and much more variety too. I know the last few ones have included a free stamp too.
love maddy x