Sunday 16 November 2008

One day candy

While surfing I found this blog that has candy once a day, so don't miss out! You need to go and put your name up before the end of the day. Hurry, hurry!

bootifulstampz

I have taken better photos of the snowman card and some of the other cards (among them the fairy one), but I'm having problems with the net lately, so my patience is out :) I need to reload a page several times before it shows up, otherwise it claims that it doesn't exist. Sometimes I need to reload 3-4 times and sometimes over 10! It's exhausting. I will exchange the photos or put up better ones when I've fixed the problem, whatever it might me. Until then, keep voting for the dachshund rescue (click the doglink on the right for more info) and stamp on! I know I will.

No comments: