Saturday 2 May 2009

My new nesties!

Just wanted to show you what was in my mailbox on tuesday: my first ever nestabilities. I never knew they could be so much fun! Now I understand why everyone is so crazy about them. Originally I wanted some of the labels, but since I'm so slow with ordering and deciding they were sold out :( So I got the basic shapes that were my second choice: the big scalloped and small ovals. It took me a while to understand the difference, but I'm glad I researched a bit because I originally wanted to get both small. The difference is that when you have both the same size the space between them is smaller and I think it looks better when more paper is showing. I hope you understand what I mean, it's past 2am and I've been bloghopping like crazy today, lol. If you need more info I have the links to some great sites explaining the difference around here somewhere...Just let me know if you need the info.

I also got the qk hinges. I have seriously been looking for them since I got my squeeze and that was over 2 years ago (or was it over 1 year...) Doesn't matter how long, but I've been wanting them and they have been discontinued. Now I finally found them and on sale even! Woohooo! Now let's see what I can do with them...

I really like using the nesties to cut out parts of a picture (like the bunny on the post below). I just need to figure out how to make that dry embossing border around. Do you need a special mat or does a mousepad work fine? Anyone knows?



Phew, I'm off to bed. I went up pretty early today (for me) and now I'm pooped. Ta ta for now :)

No comments: