Monday 20 October 2008

A great company

I want to tell you about a great stampcompany that I have found. As some of you might know, I love to search the net for "new" small companies that have great images and personal service. Well, so does this one called Inkastamps. I bought a bunch of stamps from her a couple of months ago and two of them were a bit uneven. One of the stamps I think I managed to ruin myself. Don't know how or why it happened just to that one, but it got all black, hard and the rubber got all "slidy". Stamped off awfully. With no questions asked she just sent me new ones and even included three free ones! Isn't that great service? Now I'm not saying this just because I got some free stamps :D I have noticed though that the bigger and more expensive the company the crappier the service.

That's why I'm always on the lookout for those underdogs. I like supporting the small business and they are often the less expensive ones. I just purchased an item from an old lady in the US. The pricing was the best I had found and she went to the postoffice herself to give me the best shippingoption that she could. Since the USPS has so odd and different rates I was very thankful to her that I didn't have to pay $12 in shipping for one item only. So if you're looking for something specific, let me know. I might be able to help you find the cheapest way, especially if you need them to ship outside the US.

Take a look at this company. She has great images for collage, asian ones, Alice in Wonderland and others. She also has some collagesheets and patterns. Click on the link to get to her site. She has by the way the best stamproom I have ever seen!

Inkastamps

Some of the stamps I got are these ones. The most handsome Asian guy I've seen. First young asian guystamp I have come across.




Pics are taken from Inka's website

No comments: