Saturday 25 October 2008

My bookmark

Here's my bookmark for the cancerresearch challenge. I was actually done with it yesterday, even if the due date is today. That is so not like me, lol. I often have half an hour left before the duetime. I'm very happy with how it turned out :) Perfect for those bath-reading times...



Stamp from stampelgarden, colored with aquarellpencils and gold gelpen. Stickles on the foam and fixed with fixative to prevent damaging the book. Text printed out on the computer. Paper unknown (some kind of mullberry-like I got when I bought a surprise box once) The text says: One with the courage to laugh is master of the world - Italian.

I also fixed a better photo of the "love is in the air" card. I photographed it in daylight so the top pic is the new, more accurate one.

No comments: