Monday 24 November 2008

New whimsy line

A woman named Denise has started a very cute stampline of her own called Whimsy stamps. The stamps are cute and humorous and her website should be up and running by now. Check out the funny duck with the big beak for example. So full of personality! Way to go Denise. I admire you for doing this and wish you the best of luck. Here are her own words about the new line:

Hi All!
I have some pretty big personal news to share with all of you, news that I've been wanting to spill for some time now and today, I finally can do just that! So hold on to your hats....here goes!!!
I have decided to end my old stamping career as a Stampin' Up! demo to start my new stamping career with my very own stamp company! This has been a huge dream of mine and with the love and support of my wonderful husband, I've begun the adventure of small business owner! I'm super excited to announce the launch of Whimsy Stamps!

Whimsy Stamps is our family owned and operated business located in New Hampshire. With the help of wonderfully talented artists we are please to bring you our exclusive whimsical and fun rubber stamp designs. Our stamps are crafted from deeply etched rubber and mounted on cling cushion. They will come untrimmed, but once trimmed they will be ready to mount on acrylic blocks and ink up!


You can check out the stamps and preorder them on her blog. She also has a blogcandy to offer for those of us who feel lucky.

1 comment:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Wow, thanks so much for your lovely comments and leaving the link to Whimsy on your blog. :) Good luck at the candy draw too.