Thursday 22 January 2009

Have a giggle

This week on cute card thursday the theme is "have a giggle". I don't make funny cards and wasn't going to join, but there was this gorgeous RAM stamp as a prize, so I had to join :) Besides, you grow with challenges, right? I'm falling in love with the RAM stamps and would love to add this one to my collection. I told you I got another stamp except the bunny one on the sale. Yesterday I started coloring it in and had the same first reaction as with the bunny stamp: oh no, I can't color this, it will never look good, but eventually it did. It's a very different type of stamp to color with all the swirls, but it's growing on me. And I think that if you use alcoholmarkers (like promarkers, copics, triamarkers etc.) it takes a while before it starts looking good, so if you're a beginner: push through, it will look better in the end!

Anywhoo, when I had decided on the challenge I remembered I had won this stampset with chocolatequotes as a blogcandy. And naturally a stuffed house mouse stamp worked beautifully. Some "chocolatey" papers and voilá:
One giggly card (or at least one that will put a smile on your face I hope)

What surprised me the most was how creative I got with the layout. Maybe I should design some sketches? If you're inspired by this sketch, please let me know. If you make a card following it please link back to my blog and let me know. I would love to see what you did with it.




The text says: when noone understands you, chocolate is there.

1 comment:

Deb said...

fabulous card, the image is adorable and so me! Love that sentiment!
Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!