Wednesday 21 January 2009

New candy winner

The first prize has been claimed, but I haven't heard anything from the person that won the second prize...so that means I have done another draw for the second prize and the winner is:



ta daaa






Carole

Carole, please contact me within a week or the candy will go to someone else ;)
kamadesign@gmail.com


I guess it's worth checking in from time to time :)

Today I haven't been very productive. I went into town and picked up some beautiful boxes to have crafty things in. I also bought a birdhouse that I want to paint and decorate. I already have big plans for it.

I also have gotten totally obscessed with the Tilda stuff (the fabric I mentioned in my previous post). Next thing on my to-do list is sewing a little.

Oh, and I'm thinking about starting up a little challenge or whatever you want to call it for all of us that need a kick in the behind to get stuff done. I just want to design a little blinkie so that everyone that joins can put it on their blog. I've just started googling how to make one, if you know how, please tell me!

1 comment:

Jezz79 said...

Hi,I won the first price. I´m checking my mail ewery day,so very exited to see if there´s some candy in it:-).. But maybe you haven´t mailed it yet.../Jessica