Wednesday 25 March 2009

Charisma cardz and stamp something challenge

EDIT: I noticed that on a spoon full of sugar the theme this week is easter, so this card fits that challenge too. Someday I have to make a card that will fit into as many challenges as possible. Now that's a challenge!

Phew, with two minutes to spare I managed to upload this card for the Charismacardz challenge. The challenge was to use a wonderful sketch and this card basically made itself. It was sooo easy (especially compared to the previous card I made that was a real pain in the you know what)




I also uploaded this card to stampchallenges because I thought of their challenge while making the card. Their challenge was to "think spring" and what is more spring than easter?!
I'm super-duper happy with this card. Think the purple shades and the yellow balance out perfectly.

Thanks for stopping by. Now I'm off to make another challenge and hopefully finishing on my secret easterswap project. It needs to be sent out friday, yikes! I also got an order for a male 60-year b-day card. Eeeeeek! Do you think it will be apropriate with cute animals, pink and a lot of glitter? Hmmm, I think not. Time to work in blue shades...

To be continued...

6 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is so pretty Katarina. I love lilac and your image is gorgeous.
Sharon xx

kyllimarjaana said...

Cute card . I love the colours .

Jackie said...

Lovely card, love those DP and the image is colours beautifully :o)
Jackie

Lorraine A said...

aww how cute is this !! Lovely image and papers , fabulous card
Lorraine

LOUISE said...

Lovely card Katarina, love the image. Louise x

maxine said...

Lovely card, cute image and lovely papes and layout.