Sunday, 22 March 2009

Whiff of joy and X-mas card challenge



This week on the Whiff of joy blog the challenge is to use green in your card. I still don't have any Whiff of joy stamps, sigh, so I'm hoping to win some as there is a great prize on the blog. The image I have used here I've gotten from my friend Coni. She has stamped up the image on watermark paper and since it doesn't work that well with my promarkers I used my tombows to color in the image. I found a great tutorial on Stampartic on how to color with tombows and I wanted to give it a try. I have the markers and don't want them to lay around and dry out. I also want to be able to use the stamped up images I got from my friend. I didn't use that much color since it's a snowman, but on the parts I did I think it turned out pretty good.

The few images I have from Whiff of joy are wintery ones so I decided to combine the challenge with just Christmas and birthdaycards challenge. where there was a sketch to follow. Actually you can win a Whiff of joy stamp there too, lol.


3 comments:

Karin said...

Gorgeous card.
I love the colours, papers and beautifully coloured image.
Thanks for joining the JCBC this week.

xoxo karin

COCO said...

wo very gorgeous card and fabulous coloring !!!!!
hugs coco

papercraftsbyrach said...

a fabulous card and great take on the challenge, hugs rachxx